SPDA02 Articulated Point Fixing BoltModel No.: SPDA02
Articulated Point Fixing Bolt (Countersunk Head Style with removable back disc), allows for a secure attachment and minimize the deflection of the glass panels.
SPDA02 Articulated Point Fixing Bolt (Countersunk Head Style with removable back disc), allows for a secure attachment and minimize the deflection of the glass panels.
1. Ideal for Single Glazing Assembly.
2. This Type of Fitting is Typically used for Interior and Exterior Applications.
3. Standard Material: 304 Grade Stainless Steel, 316 Grade Stainless Steel Available.
*SUS304 grade Stainless Steel suits internal use; With increased corrosion resistance, the SUS316 grade Stainless Steel can be used for both interior and exterior and is better suited for coastal or more heavily polluted environments.*
4. Standard Glass Thickness: T=12~25mm.
5. Type: Countersunk Head Style Articulated Bolt with removable back disc.
6. Rigid or Swivel Countersunk Attachments Available.
Additional Product Information:
Designed for the 'All-Glass' Look.
Use Monolithic Tempered Glass.
We suggest when using the flush mount method that you give your glass fabricator a sample Flush Mount Glass Attachment to ensure a proper flush fit.
Custom Size is Available on Request. Contact Walker Sales Department.
|Material||304 Grade Stainless Steel|
|Color (Finish)||Polish and Satin|
|Package||Standard Export Package|
|Ship Via||Can ship DHL, By sea and By air|
|Testing||Salt fog resistance for surface >/= 48 hours|
|Minimum Order||1 Each (Special color:200 Nos)|